Because I'm feeling conversational and also like telling people more about myself on the internet, I shall do so. Also I feel like dA is one of my most personal outlets. But I'll explain in the ten facts thingy.Rules
1. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves. 2. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions for the people YOU tagged and they will answer them. 3. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal. 4. It's not like "you get tagged if you read this!" and the victims you choose don't have to do this if they don't want to. 5.
You have to choose 10 people. 6. And there's no tag backs! DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE
My 10 Facts
1. I'm on a serious Pink Floyd kick right now. As I write this I've got The Wall (album, not just song you wannabe hipsters) playing, and up next is Radiohead's The Bends and then OK Computer because I like music.
2. So about dA being one of my most personal outlets. I feel very restricted in my interactions with other people because (unfortunately) I do feel society's pressure on me to have a certain image, and I have a very nice image I guess. It IS honest, mind you, but what I don't like is that I'm only revealing a few things about myself to the general public, and not that much to my friends aside from a few close friends (like the lovely lady who tagged me in this journal!). But on dA, since I've been on here since I was 13, and kinda grew up a lot on this site and showed off my pictures and stuff, I feel more open, which is why I'll reveal--
3. I'm not a virgin. That's something I've had to come to terms with, going to a Christian university and all.
4. I get really into books, and also find them to be a useful device to disappear into when I don't like living in my own skin.
5. My characters are my children, primarily Nightrunner/Nyx Aeterna and 48. Nyx represents my growth as a person, but even now, with as much as I've grown up, I like to keep Nyx's character as a representative of my "dark" side, i.e. the imperfections, insecurities, etc. It makes her interesting.
6. I REALLY LIKE THAI FOOD. A LOT.
7. I've been hurt/rejected by almost all of my "best friends," which over the years has given me some pretty deep trust issues, and probably contributed to number 2 on this list.
8. I weigh less than 100lbs. Before you flip your shit and call me anorexic, please note how tiny I am and my metabolism and realize that not every skinny person is anorexic.
That pisses off literally every skinny person ever, when you categorize them as anorexic. THE MORE YOU KNOW
9. My boyfriend doubles as my best friend. I know everyone says that about their significant other, but it really is true in our case. It helps that our minds are always on the same frequency, so we can talk about anything and everything!
10. I want to be a speech-language pathologist when I grow up. And by grow up I mean finish these 6+ years of college it'll take to get there. ;-; Why do you need a master's degree and better to qualify as a physician ugh it's good but bad but DEBT fahk
This was harder than I thought! 0.0 I'm kinda boring. xD TwistedTwilighter's Questions1. What is your favorite animal and what made you start to love them?
A wolf. I don't really know what makes me love them, actually. xD I like that they have the pack mentality and love for one another, and the loyalty they represent. I also like the feral power and darkness that wolves have. And they're fluffy. I like fluffy things.2. If you could be fluent in any language (besides your native tongue), which one would you choose?
Latin, because that would make learning Latin based languages a lot easier. 3. If you have an OC, which one is your favorite and why? [[I wish I had this question >.< I could talk OC's all day lol]]
Mmm, toss up between Nyx and 48. 48 because I love how far she developed, from the kinda Mary Sue-ish beginning (I was 13 okay) to the strong and deep leader she became. Sad how she kinda died with my relationship with my ex, though. I was rejected from the RP group, which I understand because I was immature, but I miss her and those people a lot.
Nyx because she is a representation of me, but in a negative way. That makes it interesting to write her, and makes her more fun to work with and develop. And she's so much fun to draw. Again, I like fluffy things. xD
4. What are a few of your biggest pet peeves?
Oh there are many. To name a few, I don't like when people see someone skinny and automatically assume they're anorexic/bulemic. It bugs me when people are music snobs and don't know how to read music. I also really don't like arrogance. Humility is something I really value in people, and arrogance is just ugly. Oh and hypocrites. Everyone is a hypocrite at some point, yes, but when you make a career out of it, that's a problem.
5. What is your favorite movie of all time?
I HATE THIS QUESTION but I think Big Fish is probably my favorite. And Back to the Future. And a whole lot of other movies!
6. Do you collect a certain type of thing, such as game cards, sea shells, stamps, etc?
Kinda. I mean, if the shells are there I'll collect them. And also cool rocks. But they have to look cool.
7. What is your dream job and why?
I would like to be Guy Fierri because how awesome would it be to get paid to drive around in a cool car, travel everywhere, and eat delicious food?
8. Do I seem like a good person? [[lol loaded question >:}]]
You ARE a good person!!
9. Have you ever been in a car accident? If so, would you share what happened?
I haven't, thank God. And I hope I never am. >.<
10. What are your current obsessions as of the moment you're reading this? (Can be anything)
Uhh. Well, I'm always obsessed with music. I'm also obsessed with getting this semester of school paid for. Besides that I don't have much time to be obsessed with anything interesting. >.<
1. What is the meaning of your username?
2. What do you see when you look in the mirror (this is meant to be an insightful question)?
3. Favorite food?
4. Who is one person, living or dead, that you wish you could be and why?
5. Favorite character of all time (yours or someone else's) and why?
6. Now who is your favorite of YOUR characters?
7. Favorite place to travel and why?
8. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
9. What is something you wish you could improve about yourself?
10. How do you know me, gurunoid? C:
Okay I don't really tag anyone but it would be cool if like CastoroChiaro and EvayoART and anyone really wanted to participate. And TwistedTwilighter you can do it too if you want. xD idc I'm just not good at tags.